Sunday, April 12, 2015

fraigish improv


Marty referred to an interesting scale I heard him playing as "freigish," so I looked it up, and screwed around with it.  This is what I do.  No patience to learn to play other people's songs, I just make it up as I go.
[ק] : [פ


I just started playing guitar again a few months ago, after taking an almost 25 year break from it.  When I was 14, I never really learned what I was doing, so now I'm kinda sorta trying to take it more seriously, in a way, but still, I have no patience for learning to read music, or learning scales or chords, yet. I know it might be a good idea, but at this point in my life, I don't think it really matters all that much.  Maybe I'll get around to it, maybe not.

[·δ·] : [·φ·] : [·Ω·] : [·ζ·

Lately, I've been recording my playing, trying to decide what to make of it.  I'm not really sure, but I enjoy it.

No comments: